Saturday, August 16, 2008

Knitting Takes A Backseat To A Fish


A real, real purdy one. Good grief.
(As if everything else has not been saturated with Michael Phelps pictures, but I can't help it.)

I am finding it difficult to knit and watch men's swimming at the same time. In fact, I can't be expected to knit and watch at the same time. I really don't know how anyone can drag themselves away from the tv. By the way, just for this post, and for research purposes only, I was forced to look through 55 pages of a Michael Phelps image search. Oh the torture.

Edit: Somehow I must have forgotten what I was going to say. While I fully support Speedo wearing in men's swimming, what I don't understand is why the women's volleyball players have to wear little bikinis. Don't get me wrong, they look amazing in their little bikinis, but it seems like a pair of shorts and a tank top would be just as functional. The men volleyball players don't have to wear skimpy little things, but most of the women marathon runners I am watching now are wearing practically nothing. By the way, why would you air a marathon run live?


Another Edit:


How's that?

Just to be completely sure, I also had to go through every page of a Ryan Lochte search. I definitely deserve a gold medal for each picture.

3 comments:

neopostretro said...

You poor baby! Being forced to click through page after page of speedo hugging, 6 pack goodness. It's a tough job, but someone had to do it.

froggy said...

That picture was actually on the first page, but I had to make sure it was the best one. That's how dedicated I am.

neopostretro said...

You deserve a medal for your dedication.